With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking for an end-to-end product designer (or company) to create/manufacture a combo smoke/carbon monoxide detector that I have in mind. Some engineering/product knowledge will be needed to ensure the project is accurately understood.
The product I am looking to create will function the same as current products that exist on the market. The primary differences will be the appearance/styling, and the audio alarm that is used.
The project will require:
2) 3D CAD drawings/model (using Solidworks), with specific materials to use
3) Some electrical engineering
4) Fully functioning prototype
5) Bill of Materials
6) Source a manufacturer capable of producing the product
7) Act as a manufacturer liaison
8) Weekly status checks to evaluate and ensure progress
If you have difficulty with #6, let me know in your bid, otherwise I will assume you are fine with it. Regarding #7 - when I choose a manufacturer, the winner must be available to discuss specific details with the man...
Sign in or Register to see more