With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Student partnership developing a taxi-sharing application for university students, beginning with Leeds.
We need an enthusiastic individual who is not necessarily too experienced but is looking to develop an application and potentially also buy into our concept.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iPhone/iOS, Android, Java, HTML, CSS, Objective-C
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established Elance reputation ...
Sign in or Register to see more