The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The SharePoint Developer will be responsible for developing, integrating, implementing and maintaining custom SharePoint 2010 solutions. Along with day-to-day functions creating definitions and templates, workflows, web parts and features, the successful candidate will distil stakeholder business needs into technical functional requirements and follow up by testing all custom-developed components and implementing improvements where needed.
• Creating SharePoint sites for different functions of the company (HR, Sales, Marketing, IT Support etc.);
• Managing site content with lists and libraries through SharePoint Designer;
• Automating business processes with SharePoint workflows;
• Creating forms and capture data for workflows and data storage;
• Developing several applications including timesheet applications, expense applications and Support/Ticketing tool;
• Testing all custom-developed components and implementing improvements where needed;
• Training e...
Sign in or Register to see more