With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Looking for a Sharepoint Developer who can build a SharePoint WebPart to show the eventlog data from multiple servers. The
The requirements for Web Part is as follows:
1. Web Part will have multiple filters or dropdowns to narrow down the list.
2. Top most dropdown will conatain a list of servers
3. Next would be a eventlog source dropdown - All, Application, system, etc
4 Next will date range dropdown- Today, Last 2 days, Last 3 days, Last one week or specific date.
5. Message type dropdown - All, Information, error, warning, etc
Once the user selects all or some of the dropdowns above, a filtered list of message headers is displayed below the dropdown as a grid with paging. Upon clicking on any of the headers, a detailed message from the eventlog is displayed below the grid.
To be considered, you will need to be able to work in this framework:
1) Be willing to work U.S. hours
2) Be willing to collaborate via tools such as TeamViewer
3) Be willing to inst...
Sign in or Register to see more