The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Digging Bits is an online store selling machinery attachments and spare parts for excavators and skid steers.
We currently utilise one manufacturer (Digga) and will look to expand in the future.
Digging Bits requires a person that is well versed in using Shopify. The main task is to identify if products are listed, if not, get the descriptions and place in appropriate format.
We require a person with the below:
- Have skills in software programming and graphics
- Have creativity and imagination
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be thorough and precise in their work
- Be able to multi-task
- Be able to use their initiative.
Currently our website does not have all the products, descriptions, images etc uploaded or in the format we require.
There are over 100 products and potentially 1,000 SKUs.
This project requires a person confident in using Shopify amongst other skills.
Competency in the...
Sign in or Register to see more