With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm currently looking for a writer who specializes in short, serialized dramatic romance.
What I need:
- The ability to quickly turn around a book in a few days, of 5,000 to 10,000 words in length.
- Native English speaker with excellent grammar, spelling, and writing style that romance readers enjoy!
- Can write damn good cliffhangers. Think of TV Soap Operas. - Only writes romance and related genres.
If this is you, please submit your application. Answer all the questions below. If you fail to answer these questions, then your application will be tossed.
1. How long have you been writing romance?
2. Have you written serialized (short stories that continue over several books, all with big cliffhangers at the end) fiction before?
3. Please give some examples of your romance writing. 4. Answer this question with 123.
5. Are you able to turn around a book of 10,000 words or less in 3 days or less?
The pay is 2 cents a word, which means you should earn between 100 and 200 d...
Sign in or Register to see more