With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are creating a language lesson in four languages (Mandarin Chinese, Pashto, Italian, Turkish). We need you to:
- translate 150 short phrases into your native language
- record the translated script (speaking your native language)
- edit the files into individual phrases and save them as MP3 files
- send us the files
To do this job properly:
- you MUST be a native speaker of the language you are translating into
- you MUST translate the phrases manually (no Google Translate or other tool)
- you MUST record using a microphone that is better than the one built in to your computer (either external USB mic, or headphone set)
- you MUST be able to complete the work within one week of award.
- If you apply, you MUST submit an MP3 or WAV sound file with a sample of you recording on your computer setup -- just a sentence or two is OK, in your native language. This way we can hear your voice, and the recording quality.
OK, that's enough MUSTs for now, I think :-)
The phrases ar...
Sign in or Register to see more