The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a client that has recorded several voiceover tracks that need some very minor editing.
You will be:
* Removing ambient noise. At the beginning of each track there is several seconds of silence that can be use for a noise print. This should NOT be agressive noise removal. It should just remove as much as possible without the voiceover beginning to sound tinny.
* Removing obvious mistakes. The client typically hits a water glass with a spoon whenever he messes up so that you can easily see the waveform spikes. However, I still expect you to go through the whole track looking for other issues.
* Removing minor mistakes. Sometimes the client loses his way a bit but not enough to band the water glass. If you can remove something without removing anything of substance, you should.
* Remove excessively long pauses. Sometimes he takes a breather between sentences. The voiceover track should flow smoothly.
* Using common sense. If you know what you're doing then you should be able to...
Sign in or Register to see more