The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am a graphic and instructional designer looking for a developer to assist in the creation of an iOS application. My brain objects to Objective C.
This is an education application that will allow users to swipe from page to page to view text/graphic. There will be a sentence of text and a graphic on each page (500+) pages. I would like to easily be able to add pages. There needs to be a bookmark where the user left off. There will be three buttons on each page:
1. Send text on screen – to twitter, facebook, email
2. Switch the text language (language selected will stay when user goes to next page)
The details, flow, and graphics are all set - I just need someone experienced with iOS development to help me put it together.
- Structured and clean code
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established Elance reputation preferred
- Create the iPhone and iPad app (both a paid and free-ad supported version)
Sign in or Register to see more