With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have a network with 2 public subnets
We have an OpenVPN machine already running on 126.96.36.199
We need to allow remote vpn clients (windows or mac) to connect to the open vpn machine 188.8.131.52. The following should happen:
1. All traffic destined for 184.108.40.206/29 and 220.127.116.11/29 should be routed through the VPN.
2. All traffic NOT destined for those two networks should not be routed through the VPN.
3. When routing through vpn, the SOURCE IP should be set to the openvpn server. For example, if I'm on a remote network 18.104.22.168 and I connect to the VPN, and I try to access 22.214.171.124, then 126.96.36.199 should see that I'm coming from the openvpn server 188.8.131.52, and not my real public IP of 184.108.40.206.
Some requirements for the project
- Needs to work on windows and mac (tunnelblick, etc)
- Needs to work without requiring the client to manually add routes or make any other changes other than connecting to the VPN
- We already have keys generated, but new ones can be genera...
Sign in or Register to see more