With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
It will help if you've written a parser in Java for building a project. If you prefer to not use ANTLR, please state that or Ill presume you will use ANTLR.
I need a parser polished so that I can use it for parsing files as well as for syntax highlighting in a JTextPane.
1. Continue to use maven project (attached), it borrows heavily from ABC music notation ( [obscured] /abc/abcbnf.htm#mid-tune-field)
2. Fix any parsing problems (I think mostly whitespace issues are left). I will supply some test files, write test cases using the files.
3. It should be able to parse (at least) the following with position and length returned for each:
tags (ie. "T:", "C:", "A:", etc), values of tags (following the tags), comments in green, NOTE, NOTE_TIMING, tempo value, the initial quote mark for words "W:".
4. Return as much unexpected input as possible with position/length.
5. Integrate with this syntax highlighter [obscured] /p/jsyntaxpane/ marking up the above in different styles
Sign in or Register to see more