The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Attached is a sample photo:
There will be a large number of photos. Several shots of each "pose".
These will be provided in a zip file in about a week.
1) Select the best of a specific pose. Rename it using a number shown in the photo, on the card. Using the example photo, take the ID number of 12-006-09 and the filename will be 1200609xx.jpg (The xx can be any letter upper or lower case, in case there are multiple photos with the same ID number.)
2) Once you have the renamed photos, move them to a new folder. Edit each individually in photoshop (or other tool)
3) Crop them around the subject using a 5:4 aspect ratio
4) Resize the image to 1000 pixels wide, keeping the aspect ratio.
5) Return just the modified files (not the unmodified "extras") in a zip file. If needed I provide a place to FTP them to.
The job will probably take 2 hours or less.
Sign in or Register to see more