The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a simple PSD file to convert in HTML/CSS.
It must be a W3C Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional table-less markup with Optimized Shorthand CSS. Compatible with IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and other popular browsers.
I have also a base HTML/CSS that MUST be used for the design of some parts, considering that header and footer will be the same and must not be taken by the PSD but only by the actual HTML base page.
- You will use the PSD for the central part of the page (the search box is not part of the header)
- You must use this HTML page for header and footer and changing the central part with the new layout: [obscured] /mm/new
- You must use all the actual inherited CSS and create a new CSS for the new design of the attached PSD
- You must change all the CSS id and classes that can refer to other part of the website but maintaining the same layout scheme of the base HTML page when possible.
- An important think is that the product box (the thumbnail and all the related i...
Sign in or Register to see more