With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Create a REST / JSON web service in Ruby using a framework (e.g. Padrino or Sinatra) with an API that supports the following:
- Create new company
- Get a list of all companies
- Get details about a company
- Able to update a company
- Able to attach pdf-versions of passport(s) of the directors and beneficial owner(s) of the company
A company has the following attributes:
- Company ID
- E-mail (not required)
- Phone Number (not required)
- One or more directors and beneficial owners.
Describe how web services can be queried using cURL - should be written in Markdown or Restructered Text or like:
Example: $ curl -i [obscured] :3000/companies
**Versioning of data (Not required, more chance to win more future projects)
As a bonus mission. Implement versioning of all the data contained in the database.
Sign in or Register to see more