The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
What I need or require:
A high-res (HD 1920 x 1080), loopable Quicktime Annimation .mov file - with alpha channel - of the attached ECO logo "ball" - see file"Eco_ball_logo.eps".
1. (If required) clean up vector eps so that colour panels match/butt exactly.
2. Create graphics/ribbons of current 2D logo onto 3D sphere.
3. Match colours, graduations and relative size and positioning of ALL 3 'ribbon' elements of existing logo.
4. 3D sphere elements should show slight 'depth' (not flat) - say 5-10% of sphere diameter.
5. Rotate (spin) the new 3D elements on transparent sphere around vertical axis - making animation LOOPABLE - with start and stop position of all elements to visually match existing 2D logo.
6. Add SUBTLE graduations of shadows and highlights and 'glints' around 3D elements to enhance 3D look/depth.
- HD 1920 x 1080 loopable Quicktime Annimation .mov file - with alpha channel
- all working files from 3D and/or animation software used.
Sign in or Register to see more