The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for a developer to write a simple Twitter application in Ruby on Rails.
The application should...
* allow users to register and authenticate via OAUTH
* allow user to set their local timezone and view the current time in their timezone
* allow the user to schedule the application to monitor and respond between a nominated time and another nominated time
* monitor Twitter for @mentions and DM's to registered users (either polling or via Live Stream API)
* if @mentions or DM's are found the application should tweet to a registered users account based on parameters set by the user.
* use AJAX for enhanced user experience.
* be built in such a way that allows modifications down the track.
A Linode will be deployed to host the application. No preference re Linux version - You tell me what you are most comfortable with. You will need to configure the Linode from scratch.
Basic design will be required - enough to make the application useable ...
Sign in or Register to see more