The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have the "codeblocks" / proof of concept for an small application that will:
1. Lookup the ip address in an ip2location service of a visitor to get their Lat and long
2. Compare these lat long values to a database of store locations and calculate the closest store to the visitor.
Your role will be to finish the coding , with the 4 neatly coded and commented code blocks into a functioning and tested codebase.
Once this codebase is approved it will be integrated into 2 simple ( 4 field web forms ) and return the location as a text string ( string exists in mysql table data ) which is posted via a restive api to our back office application. These forms will be used was widgets and embedded forms in wp ( 3.4 install ).
commented well laid out Code snippets / Assets provided:
1. Mysql with location in rows , lat , long , store text name
2. Lookop code to ip2location service , format of data returned
3. Code to extract required data from data returned ( lat and long )
Sign in or Register to see more