The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
NS2 simulation is required with following details:-
1) 2 SIP proxies with multiple SIP clients (around 50 clients) registered to both proxies. Generate the flooding attack on one SIP client through different SIP clients.
2) 3 levels of floods attack to be done (1st with 10 simultaneous calls, 2nd with 25 simultaneous calls and 3rd of 50 simultaneous calls).
3) Generate and show the buffer at Victim SIP proxy. Buffer size will be able to handle 11 simultaneous calls.
4) Generate graphs of buffer utilization and packet drop when attacks are launched. We need to show service unavailability when the attack is going on.
5) After attack is demonstrated show the prevention mechanism i.e. when session is established between 2 clients (Client 1 and Client 2) and a call request comes from client 3 for client 2, a UDP message will be sent to all other clients intimating that no other call request for that specific client will be entertained by the proxy server.
Sign in or Register to see more