The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have a site with a lot of changes that need to be made over the period of the next few months.
Some weeks there won't be any work, other weeks there may be 10+ hours. There won't be any urgency unless an important bug has appeared.
We'll need to communicate primarily through Asana, but can also use email, Skype, or any other method that you prefer.
The work will be on one site in a multi-site installation of WordPress.
- No bugs
- Tested in all major browsers (including IE 7 and up, or IE 8 and up if IE 7 is a nuisance)
- 20 hours between Friday December 21st and Wednesday December 26th
- Possibly 20 hours after the 26th, not sure yet
- WordPress 3.5 Theming / PHP
- HTML 5
- CSS 3 with best practices including understanding responsive design
- Basic understanding of design (mentioned above), enough to integrate black and white wireframes into an existing design and stylesheet
You'll have to know how to use, or be w...
Sign in or Register to see more