The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a bookkeeper/accountant who:
1) Has experience in small business management, tax planning, and/or business consulting in the U.S.
2) Is willing to give personal financial advice with respect to the company and its shareholders
3) Is tech-savvy and familiar with the software and functionalities of MYOB, Intuit, and Peachtree. Candidates must -- must! -- absolutely be proficient in applying the fantastic and inexpensive information technology that turns business data into strategic intelligence.
4) Has a strong and valuable professional network to refer to. For example, if we need a business loan, do you know a good banker?
5) Has experience with online service companies.
Questions to answer:
-Do you have your CPA?
-What kind of creative business advice will you offer me?
-Do you consider yourself to be tech-savvy?
-Who are your other clients?
-How do you calculate your fees?
-Are you active in the Texas business community?
-Why should I use you?
Please post re...
Sign in or Register to see more