The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Am looking for circuit/component design for a small wireless NFC pad.
* This pad needs to be battery powered (watch battery or similar)
* Needs to be small
* Needs to be able to connect to wireless networks.
* Must have Micro USB port to configure the device (this will supply basic GUI to input simple information - eg. wireless passwords to connect to network)
The idea is for this 'pad' to be positioned in 'Building A' - when somebody touches an NFC tag against it, the unit will send a message over the network/internet to a website to inform them that they have arrived/left
To begin with i just need:
* a drawing of the circuitry.
* a list of all components needed
* rough price to produce this unit (if you are able to offer this)
Thanks in advance
Sign in or Register to see more