With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
You need to have access to SNL financial.
• The attached model is effectively complete, and it will serve as the prototype
• This was designed to pull “the universe” of all companies which file FERC Form 1’s, and it all runs on the SNL query function and the table function
• The important thing that it does is filter out companies which do not have data on any one of the particular drill down topics (“production”, “transmission,” etc.) and by top tier vs. operating company
• Charts and calculations are not important at this point, just getting the universe of data sorted in one workbook and tabulated by topic
• I don’t know exactly what it will look like (I would invite thoughts, guidance and creativity), but I would like to develop something similar using SEC data vs. FERC data
• The data is probably going to be much more noisy because it will pick up oil and gas companies, coal mines, and a bunch of stuff I am not going to care about
• From my standpoint,...
Sign in or Register to see more