The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are producing one of North America's largest golf tournaments for a large cancer based foundation.
Starting June 2012 we will be launching an event that will take place on a date to be disclosed later in July 2013.
The target audience is affluent golfers in the Canadian Market not in the USA or Europe or anywhere else, only in Canada.
This is a national campaign where 20,000 golfers will play at 250 golf course to raise money for cancer research.
We are looking for a team or individual that can handle the following:
1) create and lead the social media, online and digital engagement for the campaign
2) manage all social media channels
3) create social media promotions and campaigns that will generate awareness of the event and motivate people to sign-up and participate
4) work with marketing team to monitor, strategize and share PR content through our social media channels
5) promote and increase klout and views and fans of our videos on Youtube, Facebook participation
Sign in or Register to see more