With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I run digital marketing agency and am looking for reliable smart cost effective professionals to help me deliver social media management services.
Currently I am filling an RFP for a state chapter of a national non profit. I need quality, reliable work and good communication/collaboration with me. I am paying $500 for this on an ongoing basis.
5 weekly Facebook posts
- 5 weekly Twitter posts
- 1 weekly LinkedIn update
- Upload any videos to YouTube
- 1 monthly blog post
For the posts, we will provide 70% of the content. It would be your job to find articles, videos, etc. for the other 30%
Sign in or Register to see more