The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a social media superstar to look after Social Media Management for us, as a company, and for our clients.
What would this involve? Absolute necessities for the role are:
* someone who is willing to learn / watch training videos created by us
* can spell well and has good grammar
* someone who uses decent colloquial English and have bags of initiative.
* someone who can "put on the hat" of our various clients and act as if you were them with an understanding of THEIR client base
The role will include but not be limited to:
1. Adding content of interest daily to ours and clients' blogs (mainly clients) for example we have an upmarket introduction agency who have some raw material of their own but not much, so I'm finding upmarket articles of interest to her target market online and copying / pasting / linking.
2. Running several Twitter accounts on Hootsuite, answering DM's, retweeting stuff of interest, seeking out people to follow appropriate for each ...
Sign in or Register to see more