The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We're looking for a Social Media Marketer/Community Manager with a background in gaming to help increase engagement and loyalty for our gaming website and social media channels.
- Develop, recommend and implement social media strategies for our social networking channels
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and other similar community sites or blogs
- Collaborate with team members and others to coordinate social media content and initiatives
- Analyze impact and provide reporting for social media programs
- Optimize landing pages and user experience on relevant social media channels
- Perform competitive site analysis to identify missed opportunities
- Monitor trends in social media, tools and applications
- Primary skill: Social Media Marketing
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
Sign in or Register to see more