With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The Social Media Marketing Manager will assist in the development of our clients' Social Media content and management. You will be responsible for implementing Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness, persona, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption.
- Conduct Social Media Audits for the Client and their online competitors
- Using online tools, provide research when needed to optimise content
- Work with the Web Site development team to ensure social media tools (for ex. FB connect, Sharing buttons) are present on sites and kept up to date)
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities clients
- Online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Manage client presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Become an advocate of assigned c...
Sign in or Register to see more