With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This posting is for a project and possibly a position in the company afterwards. The key for this project is efficiency. How quickly can you build it and how well will it work.
While my background is in sales and marketing, I have done some research on social networking/database tools. That said, please briefly describe how you would propose to build the site.
Here are the site components:
- Registration (users & companies) We need to capture this data for our metrics, so using an external site like FB is not acceptable
- Sign in (users & companies)
- Home page (simple)
- About us page (simple)
- Job Listings (from Simply Hired Job-a-matic to start)
- Team (Groups) - allows users to form open or closed groups
- Profile Creation - includes photo and user data
- Profile View
- Networking between users - ability for users to connect via their profiles and via search
In your responses, please include the following:
- Time to complete
- When you could start
- Tools you would u...
Sign in or Register to see more