With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Can you provide a quote based off of the following info. We have 90% of the site designed in Photoshop. the other 10% you'd have to finish.
We plan to build a social network called envision. Envision should be the only social network where teenage entrepreneurs can build teams, collaborate on business ideas, and raise funds. At Envision, teens will be able to work with like-minded young individuals - similar to LinkedIn, but exclusively for professional teenagers.
Although there are plenty of educational forums and blogs for teenage entrepreneurs, Envision will be the only professional social network for young business people. Many teens have great business ideas, but need consulting, help, and more importantly - team members. Also, like the site KickStarter.com, Envision offers the ability for teen businesses to acquire funding - a great help for start-up businesses. Envision offers all of this to teenagers, along with the opportunity of winning the chance of working ...
Sign in or Register to see more