With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
- Design, develop, and support web applications that convey information from content-owners in the most effective way, efficiently send and receive data to back-end systems in order to complete user transactions and are capable of constant interface change due to user experience analysis
- Bridge the gaps between designers, content-owners, and usability analysts in order to build the most usable, interactive, and intuitive sites
- Translate design elements from an image or design document to working HTML
- Cascade Style Sheets (CSS) and their application to large-scale web sites
Required Skills and Experience:
- Broad range of expertise, spanning many disciplines
- Comfortable with the concepts of website design
- Intermediate understanding of website design
- Knowledge of how certain types of design elements affect a user interface is a major part of what we do (the construction of the site as a whole is complete and this position would only have to implement a new flow in ...
Sign in or Register to see more