The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
A plate cutting robotic CNC machine requires additional path information to be overlaid on top of existing DXF part files.
The additional path information includes;
- Determining the start point
- Generate a lead-in and lead-out (the begin and end paths to enter and exit the DXF)
- The cut path, which will be offset by half the Kerf of the DXF
- Movement paths to join the separate geometries.
The resultant modified DXF will be displayed to a user to review, before being submitted to the CNC robots to manufacture.
The attached document shows this job as part of the nesting component of the robotic management software. Please refer to Section 4.
The DXF can be read and written to using opensource tools such as dxflib.
or using our basic in-house C# DXF tools.
- be either a C++ or C# wizard
- have plenty of experience developing and compiling applications in windows.
- be a tidy coder, being consistent with commenting and layout
Sign in or Register to see more