The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
New York City based Software Company is looking for a person who is familiar creating pricing models for enterprise software. We are releasing a new product and have several large enterprise customers interested in it. Our product has a server side component as well as a mobile device component. The solution is in the enterprise mail space.
We need someone who has these skills
• Creating pricing models for software sold to enterprise level customers
• Understanding of pricing of mobile software
• Knowledge of the prices of other mobile software offerings as comparable
• Can help us create software bundles
• Can provide the rationale for why customers might buy bundles vs individual modules and client access license
Experience with pricing models of these enterprise software products, are a plus.
• Symantec Enterprise Vault
• Microsoft Exchange
• Good Technology
• Mobile Iron
Be sure that you can provide us documented examples of how you performed a sim...
Sign in or Register to see more