The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I work for the State Office of Risk Management, a division of the Office of Attorney General. We are in the process of identifying and budgeting for a data base system for our relatively new insurance section. At this time we are using standard word files, spreadsheets and paper files to track and manage the current insurance program we are developing. We would like to move to a system designed for us that has all of the account management components we deem necessary to work efficiently. Some of the main components that we require are:
• Comprehensive account management system
• Contacts tab where all primary contacts for the agency can be located and easily updated
• Correspondence tab where we have the option to note calls taken from the agency or the option to send/receive/save emails. Option to have calls recorded into the account file would be awesome.
• General notes for additional information.
• All active insurance policies displayed with brief description...
Sign in or Register to see more