With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I've built an Android app called "Slap the Mosquito". The game is mostly finished, but I'm looking for sound effects that goes along with the game.
The game is mostly geared for children, so the style I'm looking for is a bright, vibrant, clear, fun style.
In this game a monkey travels the US from state to state. At each new state he encounters different types of mosquitos. The user protects the mosquitos by slapping them away.
There are 6 different mosquitos:
Basic, Prego, Armored, Speedy, Drunk, Exploder
Each mosquito needs the following sound effects:
- Flying x2 - (Made at random times while on screen)
- Attacking x2 - (Made at start of attack)
- Feeding - (Made at start of feeding or during feeding)
- Full - (Made after done eating)
- Slapped x2 - (Sound made when getting splatted).
There is a monkey that you protect that needs:
- Pain x2 - (Made when getting attacked)
- Happy - (Made randomly when at full health)
- Hurting - (Made randomly when at low health)
Sign in or Register to see more