The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have developed a new product and have a design team that is producing all of the CAD work. All we need now is finding the right manufacturing facility to build the project.
The product is a sheet metal/tube design with some stainless components. I have already sourced some quotes from China but am not limited to China as an option. Being based in Australia, Asia is the logical place to have them made.
I am looking for someone that can do the following:
1. Sourcing and vetting the right factory in Asia or other part of the world (with an emphasis on low cost/high quality)
2. Ensuring that my designs and IP rights are protected during the quoting process
3. Negotiating good prices and putting procedures into place to ensure that quality is maintained and products are shipped as agreed.
4. Arranging sample production.
4. Co-ordinating factory visits as necessary.
Must be willing to sign a non disclosure agreement.
Sign in or Register to see more