The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
An English site of around 35 pages is complete and needs to be translated into Spanish. To reduce problems, we would like the translator to work directly with the HTML, replacing the English text with Spanish. There may also be occasional text containing graphics that need to be edited.
It is estimated that this will take around one week,
The way we work:
1. You will check out the English site from our external SVN
2. You will make changes
3. You will test to make sure that all links work
4. You will check into SVN
5. We will have a third party Spanish translator check the work
6. We will approve
7. You will get paid
The most important thing is your ability to write good Spanish marketing copy for the web
- Ability to understand English web copy
- Ability to write powerful and compelling Spanish copy for the web
- Understanding of HTML
- Ability to work with Dreamweaver or other HTML tool
- Ability to use SVN
Sign in or Register to see more