The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need to have 52 Spot the differences puzzles designed for my online newsletter service: The Laughable News. Each puzzle will have two frames with "almost" identical pictures. There should be 10 small differences (ie, shoelaces on boots missing in one picture). The puzzles need to be family friendly(fun for kids).
Puzzles should be:
- 2.75 inches wide x 4.75 inches tall
- simple line drawings, without needless shading (see attached samples from another company)
- Banner at top, in black, with the name "Spitting-Image" puzzles
- Immediately below title, still in black banner, the words: "See if you can spot 10 differences"
- Top puzzle pane
- Space between puzzle panes should have copyright The Laughable News Inc. [obscured]
- Bottom puzzle pane
- Answer key upside down
- I am fully open to design ideas if you feel you have a cool idea.
- I need them in a format where I can edit the text afterward. I use photoshop, so psd or pdf, or tif shou...
Sign in or Register to see more