With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Project: Inventory Database Panel
What do we want to accomplished
A panel that shows an extensive list of products (about 50,000 items), manages items and their pictures, adds and selects items to be listed.
The database should contain the two tabs "List" and "submit", with the following fields and actions.
Users: When creating a user, there will be 2 types. Admin and user. The admin should be able to create and delete other user accounts, and to allow access to both, or only one of the tabs.
- Item title: here the name of the product
- Picture 1: a field that shows a picture URL. When there's no picture there should be a button to allow uploading a picture to the server. When this field is clicked a pop-up window should open showing the picture.
- Picture 2: same than picture 1
- Move to listing: This will be an action button. It will move the item selected to a list to the right name "listings"
- Qty: This column will be under "listings", it will increase by every time ...
Sign in or Register to see more