The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Jacksonville, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Position: SQL Server DBA (Mortgage Industry Exp)
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 3 Months Contract To Hire
REQUIRED!: In Person Interview and 2 professional references.
• This job entails working in the EVENING SHIFT 3PM to 11PM and being ON-CALL.
• Manages and maintains all production and non-production Sql Server databases.
• Responsible for standards and design of physical data storage, maintenance, access and security administration.
• Performs backup and recovery on Database Management Systems, configures database parameters, and prototype designs against logical data models, defines data repository requirements, data dictionaries and warehousing requirements.
• This position optimizes database access and allocates/re-allocates database resources for optimum configuration, database performance and cost.
• Installs and sets up Sql Server instances in clustered and non-clustered configuration, sets up instances for high availability using Log Shipping...
Sign in or Register to see more