The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Menlo Park based Qbotix, Inc. seeks a disciplined, creative, and hands on CNC vertical mill machinist to assist with low volume production and in-house prototyping. An ideal candidate will have experience with creating modular workholding for single machine production milling.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Program and operate Vertical machining center (Haas VF2)
* Modular fixture design for a production environment
* Responsible for quality of parts
* Machining of complex metal and plastic parts from SolidWorks models
* Maintain and organize the prototype shop
* Coordinate and manage part time CNC operators
* Support engineering team with quick turn fabrication of prototypes
* 10+ years CNC programming
* SolidWorks and SolidCam
* Strong experience metal and plastic machining complex 3D parts with high tolerances
* Advance experience with, manual mill, manual lathe, and general production and fabrication equipment
* Experience with inspec...
Sign in or Register to see more