With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
WDC, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This job is based in WDC, USA. Candidates who can work on-site in USA WDC should apply. All others will be rejected
Ability to configure, install, upgrade, maintain, monitor and document Cisco PIX 535s, VPN 3000 Concentrators, ASA 5550s and MARS-50
· Proven knowledge of network Cisco switches and router technologies for example TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, Spanning Tree Protocols, Multicast routing / switching
· Experience in a heterogeneous computing environment including but not limited to Solaris/Linux/Windows
· Strong Linux/Solaris system administration. Ability to evaluate vulnerabilities, document and apply relevant patches/fixes to resolve
· Experience monitoring and managing with intrusion detection/prevention system configuration, maintenance and monitoring. Examples include DRAGON and McAfee Intrushield
· Ability to perform penetration testing and vulnerability assessment of networks, operating systems and applications using the follow...
Sign in or Register to see more