The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
International Web Development Company based in Silicon Valley, which working on permanent project - the online enterprise and Scrum project management system, written in Ruby on Rails is looking for an exceptional Senior Software Engineer.
• developing backend code with Ruby/Ruby on Rails (most of the time)
• participating in the frontend development (30% of the time)
• releasing existing functionality as open source gems, Rails plugins, etc. and maintaining them (10% of the time)
• 4+ years of working experience in web applications backend development and understanding of the underlying technologies (e.g. HTTP, SSL, TCP)
• Strong experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
• Excellent skill to write easily understandable, documented, maintainable code
• Outstanding knowledge of any language of the following: C/C++, Ruby, Python, Lisp, Smalltalk, Haskell, Perl, OCaml, Prolog, etc.
• Fluent English
• Desired to have experience with Ruby on Rails stack....
Sign in or Register to see more