The client has made the following changes to the job.
Preferred candidate location updated.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Seeking a Sr. Technical Writer who ideally is an ex-developer or has taken developer courses. This is for API level writing for a developer platform. You'll be extracting relevant content from existing PDFs for online docs used by developers, and generating net new QuickStart guides to help these technical users get onboarded quickly. You should be able to read Java language code and be able to "dog food" your own content.
-Ability to quickly extract just the essential content needed for online reference and quickstart guides for a developer platform
- Create high-quality content that conveys techincal concepts in a consistent developer voice
- Take on ad-hoc writing as they arise
- Collect sample code and insert in appropriate areas of the documentation
- Previous experience building API documentation
- Familiarity with Java - other programming languages a plus
- Strong communication skills
- A complete E...
Sign in or Register to see more