The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Take a look at [obscured] /create-a-stamp and check out the process to make a stamp - you have to fill out a form to communicate how you'd like your stamp to look, which then requires me to photoshop the stamp and then send a proof, which takes too much time.
I'd like to create an online photo editing app that must do the following:
1. Crop photo to 6 specified sizes
2. Make image black and white.
3. Allow the user to remove the background of the photo. Does not have to be high tech - right now I use the shift + eraser on photoshop to remove the background from around a subject. It cannot be a simple mouse trace/erase function around the subject - too shaky and hard to control.
4. Add text and other fun graphic elements
5. Click "ok proof" and submit to shopping cart.
6. The cart I am using right now does not allow multiple uploads as products so purchases are done one at a time. I'll most likely be changing this site to run on magento.
7. output file could be flat, but a n...
Sign in or Register to see more