The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Experienced in programming CMS websites
Sense for quality!
W3C conforming programming
SEO skills (on page)
What to do:
- transferring an existing static HTML website to a CMS (16 pages, most only with text and pictures)
- implementation of Google Maps and contact form
- improvement of the existing HTML structure (if needed)
- Review business requirements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Work with the QA to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Knowledge of one of these CMS: Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, ModX
- Database: MySQL
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- good English
- 3-5 years of programming experience
- A complet...
Sign in or Register to see more