The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need a simple data analysis done for an experiment using SPSS or R statistical software. The project has a simple 2 Independent variables (display and group order). The two dependent variables are error percentage and time. The goal of the analysis is to answer the following:
1. How does each of the IV's factors affect DV error percentage?
2. Does time have an impact on the data?
• Do the subjects take longer for certain questions?
• Is the subject getting faster or slower over time?
3. Is there a significant difference in DVs depending on the order in which the subject saw the data?
4. What are the descriptive statistics (min/max, mean/st deviation): Overall, and by age group, gender, order
Also, I would need a quick turnaround. The analysis would need to be done by Monday.
Sign in or Register to see more