With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need a simple data analysis done for an experiment using SPSS or R statistical software. The project has a simple 2 Independent variables (display and group order). The two dependent variables are error percentage and time. The goal of the analysis is to answer the following:
1. How does each of the IV's factors affect DV error percentage?
2. Does time have an impact on the data?
• Do the subjects take longer for certain questions?
• Is the subject getting faster or slower over time?
3. Is there a significant difference in DVs depending on the order in which the subject saw the data?
4. What are the descriptive statistics (min/max, mean/st deviation): Overall, and by age group, gender, order
Also, I would need a quick turnaround. The analysis would need to be done by Monday.
Sign in or Register to see more