The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a company that specialises in consumer attitudes towards brands.
Please note, we are based in the UK on London time, so all work will have to be carried out in our time zone.
We want to start looking at the tradeoffs that consumers are prepared to make between quality, service and price.
In the case of quality, there are a series of attributes that we know can mean go into a product that we would like consumers to rate for us.
Here is a typical feature set that we would like to do a MaxDiff for Pet Insurance on:
• Vets fees paid up to a maximum amount, but renewed each year.
• Vets fees paid up to a maximum amount per condition, renewed each year.
• Vets fees paid up to a maximum amount per condition but only paid for a year.
• Vets fees paid up to a maximum amount per condition.
• Cover for hereditary conditions common to your pet's breed.
• Cover for any conditions that your pet has suffered since birth.
• Cover for the costs if your pet has to be put down
• A lump sum...
Sign in or Register to see more