The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for native Dutch speaker and strong users of Microsoft Excel to record 14 videos, each 5-10 minutes long on different aspects of Excel. Note that all 14 videos must be delivered by 26 June 2012. We will provide you with the videos in English and you will need to re-record in Dutch, with commentary.
The 14 subjects are:
- Connecting workbooks
- Sharing and protecting files
- Grouping rows and columns
- Cell references (absolute, relative, etc)
- Data validation
- Sorting & Filtering
- Date and Time functions
- Text functions (LEFT, RIGHT, etc)
- Lookup & reference functions (eg VLOOKUP)
- Logic functions (IF, ISERROR, etc)
- Mathematical functions (SUMPRODUCT, counting, etc)
- Summarizing data (COUNTIF, COUNTA, COUNT, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN)
- Modelling techniques (simple extrapolations)
- Conditional formatting
We will provide model videos and data in English for you to follow / adapt. See [obscured] /PO1OY for a shortened example (full videos are all 8-10 minutes)
Sign in or Register to see more