The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Washington, DC, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
A national, health non-profit organization is seeking a strong project manager for several projects. This person will be responsible for keeping the project team members on schedule and on task to ensure that deadlines are met. The project manager will participate in a regularly scheduled, weekly call with staff to discuss project status. It is estimated that the project manager will work between 3 to 8 hours a week with some periods requiring less or more hours depending on particular stage of the various projects. Projects are expected to last approximately 9-12 months.
The project manager will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
• develop project timelines
• communicate via email and phone with staff and volunteers
• coordinate and schedule conference calls and meetings
• assemble and distribute meeting materials to participants according to schedule
• participate in meetings
• take meeting notes and prepare minutes and other documentations
Sign in or Register to see more