With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for an experienced sub-editor to work on various publishing projects for our boutique publishing house.
As the sub-editor you will be required to:
- create headings
- write intros
- edit the body of work and add boxouts/pullquotes etc
- resupply the article to word count
- commission articles
- provide you with unedited article
- pay on time
Your english skills and grammar must obviously be perfect.
The perfect candidate:
- can turn work around quickly
- must meet every deadline
- be easy to work with
- be able to write for a female audience
This is ongoing work for current bi-monthly and quarterly publications. We would like to create a long term relationship with reliable sub-editors.
- please provide your rate per single page article (approx 750 words) and double page articles (approx 1,600 words)
- please provide a sample of your work - before and after editing
Please do not apply unless you can provide the above.
Sign in or Register to see more